Term and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that Clippingpathassist.com owns, except where noted. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than following the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You are solely responsible for the content you send us in combination with images, graphics, text, or other graphics. You agree that you will not include any text, photo, design, trademark, service mark, or any third party’s copyrighted work in your files unless you have obtained the appropriate authorizations from the owners.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of our country.
This website and its content are copyright of “Clippingpathassist.com. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it on any other website or other forms of the electronic retrieval system.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name of person and company name
- address and contact information, including email address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may contact you regarding your order quotation and invoicing
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Accounts, Passwords, and Security
Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to open an account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your password, and for any activity that occurs under your account.
You agree to notify Clippingpathassist.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password or any other security breach. However, you may be held liable for losses incurred by Clippingpathassist.com or any other user or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your username, password, or account.
We provide Free Trial up to two images for new corporate clients. Eligibility must be proven by reference to a company website and email from an official company domain. You will need to send your image using WeTransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive, or our FTP Server Also, note that we may refuse to process your trial if it takes more than one hour to complete. Clippingpathassist.com also reserves the right to refuse any trial work.
Our syestem requires all individual clients to pay for work in total upfront before the work starts or monthly invoicing system if any clients want to build up a long-term business relationship. Payment methods are PayPal, Credit cards, Master Card, Visa, Payoneer, Bank transfer, Western Union. Clippingpathassist.com may also allow for recurring monthly & weekly payment options. Under such an arrangement, the Client pays monthly for all Services rendered during that period. Clippingpathassist.com reserves the right to cancel any order for non-payment at any time. All expenses will be agreed upon in advance.
We are committed to providing you with the best possible Quality & Service and care about customer satisfaction. If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of our works within 30 days from the order date, we will fully refund the cost of your order.
Clipping Path Assist strives to provide services of the very highest quality. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the results, we will make reasonable corrections and amendments as necessary. Clipping Path Assist reserves the right not to make amendments if the error results from poor communication on the part of the Client. Any modifications made as part of our quality guarantee are without prejudice to Clipping Path Assist or its associate companies.
Use of your image
CPA reserves the right to use any free trial image(s) for its promotional purposes, i.e., publishing on the website as a sample without the owner’s permission. However, you can stop using your trial image(s) simply by sending an email to [email protected]. We may also request your authorization to use your stock photos on our website as our work sample. But that is entirely up to you whether or not you would permit us to do so.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by “Clippingpathassist,” and while we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website, you can link to other websites that are not under the control of “Clippingpathassist.com.” We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, “Clippingpathassist.com” takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.