Clippingpathassist.com is always committed to ensuring that your Data is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using Our website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement?
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email, phone number, address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and offers
What do we do with the information we collect?
We Internal record keepings required this information to understand your Wants and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the
- following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Use of your images
Clippingpathassist.com is committed to you that it won’t use any of your image(s) commercially and even for its promotional purposes, including publishing on the website as a sample. Except for the free trial images, we reserve the right to use them for our promotional purposes only, i.e., publishing on the website as our work sample. You can also stop using the trial image(s) simply by sending an email to [email protected]. We may also request your permission to use your stock photos on our website as our work sample. But that is also entirely up to you whether or not you would permit us to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure here. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information contained in you, please write to [email protected]
Suppose you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, to your write to us as soon as possible, at [email protected]. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.